Thursday, January 06, 2005

Freezing Rain

It's been SUPER cold here lately. I'm cold. Though I grew up in a town that is famous for (and often does have) the coldest weather in the country, I have found the past couple of days to be cold...and an adventure nontheless.

There was one flaw when they made car heaters. It takes about the time it takes me to drive to work for it to come on. So basically, I walk out my door to freezingness, and then I sit in a coldbox all the way to work. Go figure.

Heh. An even more adventurous thing...our hot water heater broke. You know what that means, no water over 33 degrees. DARN. I had to travel to work to take a shower last night. But again...it was an advenutre.

This morning, when I walked out to my car, there was a layer of frozen rain drops on the windshield. It was fun to get off, but what did that make me thing about the road. That's right. We slipped and slid everywhere. Quite a hilarious picture. So... Enjoy this weather.

No comments: