Thursday, January 20, 2005

Contacts

So I went to the the eye doctor yesterday, because I was having trouble seeing all the time when I was driving and everything, so I decided to get contacts. Contacts are much better than glasses especially when you are out trying to use a camera to take photos of things. Anyway... so we decided to give me contacts. And isn't is just odd putting something in your eye every morning? I'm starting to get the hang of it, but it's great to be able to see things.

I can truly tell you that it's a religious experience to be able to see things. We live on the top of a hill overlooking a valley, and in the morning you can see the fog overlooking the valley. It truly is a religious experience. I'm now starting to believe that just being able to see is truly a religious experience.

No comments: