Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Shiny New Floors

As I have been going around room to room, I would steam clean the floor as the last action. It is hard to schedule because it is best if the floors don't get walked on for 12 or so hours while they are wet.

While Jared and Daphne went to California this weekend, I took the opportunity to finish cleaning all the rest of the rooms and get to the floors.

In Jared's office, I actually had to take his desk apart piece by piece and clean under it. The desk then got cleaned and put back together. It looked GREAT when I was done, but it sure was a lot of work.

The day they came home, I got up early and managed to finish cleaning the rest of the floors in the house. The carpets in the whole house now look brand new!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are truly a super-mom!