Tuesday, May 05, 2009

1 Month Late

It seems that Spring seems to be taking its sweet time getting here. I know that rain is a component of the whole spring thing, but it seems that we have only had a few nice days spread out here and there in which going outside is even possible!!!

Yesterday, I had to drive for a bit, and there was a point that it was raining so hard I considered pulling over and waiting it out. There was so much water on the road I was hydroplaning, and the windshield wipers on the fastest setting did nothing to improve visibility. I am glad I made it home safely.

Sadly, the forecast says rain all day every day until Friday. I guess it is a sign that I had better get some sewing done eh?

March is supposed to be "in like a lion out like a lamb." April started with roaring wind and cold showers. April showers are supposed to bring May flowers, but we're already 5 days into May, and I see no sign of flowers, only showers.

Dear God,

Please stop the rain.

No comments: