Thursday, February 03, 2005

Honor Roll

Today I was working on college. I logged into the college website only to discover that I had gotten my first email from the college account that I've had for two years. I decided to open it up and see what it said.

When I got into my email, I read the title. It said that I had made the Honor Roll at Chemeketa Community College for my excellnt GPA, etc. That was pretty exciting to me. They sent me a certificate and a really nice letter. I've always wondered what made me so different. I try so hard at school, but all I do is what is asked for me. I guess that this is the reason that Message to Garcia was written. There should be more people like me in the world.

No seriously, I'm very proud of myself. I didn't know I could do it! But who the hell knew I could pull off a 4.0?

No comments: