Saturday, February 12, 2005

Filling the Void

I've decided that I love my goat and my mule very much. Though they are very close, I want to be near them all the time. I've found a way to fill the void. I am going to read and write stories of goats, donkeys and mules. I have complied a list of some goat/donkey books that I want to read. My other books are now in progress (the ones I'm writing).


Here's the list:


Gregory the Terrible Eater

Three Billy Goat's Gruff

Goats of the World

Beatrice's Goat

Oh Look

G is for Goat

Bill Grogan's Goat

The Duck and the Goat


Little Donkey, Close your Eyes

The Donkey's Dream

The Definitive Donkey

Travels with my Donkey

Travels with a Donkey in the Cevennes

Donkey Trouble

Donkey Rescue

The Donkey and the Rock

The Donkey that Sneezed

Daffy Down Donkey


Look for them, let me know if you see any of them... It's my way to fill the void for now!

No comments: