Friday, August 29, 2008

Why The World Needs Grandpas

This is an exchange between Daphne and her grandpa (Papa Bob).

How cute is that?

From: "Christine Anderson"
Subject: Letter from Daphne

Hi Grandpa,

I am starting this letter because Daphne wants to type. From here on, Daphne is typing to you.

hg 7 jbghd 7jh jjujk m o9vtrv55555555g

Hope you are having a good day!

Love,

Chris and Daphne

(Jared is out camping and rafting)

The reply:

THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER. I AM GLAD ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAVING FUN WITH YOUR MON WHEN YOUR DAD IS AWAY. I HOPE YOU GET SOME ICE CREAM AND BERRIES IF IT IS HOT. THATS WHAT I EAT WHEN I AM HOT. IF YOUR FOLKS GET TOUGH WITH YOU JUST GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL STRAIGHTEN THEM OUT. TOGETHER WE CAN REALLY GIVE THEM FITS. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE EMAIL. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, YOUR GRANDPA

No comments: