Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Very Exciting Wedding

So, I've been doing a lot of weddings and things lately, and I've been trying to get odd jobs here and there to make money doing my absolute passion as a photographer. A couple of weekends ago, I was out shooting a wedding, and someone came to me and asked me if I would be willing to do their wedding. I said of course, and since then we have been coming up with agreements and things like that!

I put together a super small and super fast portfolio. It is temporarily available online, and you can see it. It is available at

http://yellowcowphoto.com/photo/wedding/wedding.html

Chek it out!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

East Valley delays search for superintendent
The search for a new leader for the East Valley School district was put on hold Tuesday.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog - worth a bookmark.

how to catch a cheating husband.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a selling structured settlement site/blog. It pretty much covers selling structured settlement related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)