Friday, December 03, 2004

Goats are Great

Recently, my goat was attacked by a wild dog.

I came home from breakfast out with my husband one day, and he had blood on his neck. I jumped out of the car and cleaned him up. He wouldn't have made it, but my fantastic mother-in-law came up with the idea to put him inside our house in our spare bathtub. Of course it sounds odd, but what normal person has a goat, much less one that lives in a bathtub,

After many days of spoiling, he started to get a lot better. We actually successfully house trained him to the point that he would go outside anytime he needed to "use the facilities."

He has now been dubbed the bathtub goat. He's successfully tricked us into spoiling him and allowing him to sleep in the bathtub at night. Of course he gets hand fed grain, fresh picked grass and a nice assortment of prickly blackberry bushes.

So, it is possible to cure a goat of severe wild dog attacks. All you need is a bathtub.

Greg is now doing a lot better. We like him all the more for the time he's spent in our house. Check out his picture in the album and you'll understand why I went to such great lengths to help him make it.

No comments: