Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter, Kalo Pascha

It is one of those rare years when the Roman Easter and the Greek Easter fall on the same day. This is pretty special to me.

Since I was in Greece last year, I have gained a great love and appreciation for all things Greek. One of the most touching things that I experienced when I was there was the Holy Week and Easter. There is nothing more incredible than being there and seeing how profound the religion of those people were.

For Easter, we had a nice dinner with some friends. We had wine and lamb and I make Greek lentils. We also made ice cream! WHAT FUN!

Take some time to start a tradition or take part in one you already have. Holidays are meant to remind us that every day is special and should be appreciated and lived to its fullest.

No comments: