Monday, May 16, 2005

New Found Love of Running

Ok.

For any of you who think that I'm going to stop writing because I'm home, you're wrong. I'll try to be posting as much as I can here but definitely stay in contact because I'll still use this as my way to communicate when I go back to Greece.

BUT. I have this new found love of running that's returned to me I guess. I used to love to run and then somewhere in my life it just totally turned around so that I didn't like it anymore, I hated it. But now, I just feel like I can run and run and run, and it's really odd. I get up every morning before I take a shower and do some sort of physical activity. Many times it's running. Weird, but kind of cool really! Maybe it was hiking through all of those hillsides in Greece, but I really don't know!

No comments: